marzo 10, 2008

Hubblesite

The site that you recommended us is amazing, it contents a lot of interesting information about the space, to me, the most interesting part is one that talks about black holes.Before I visited this site I almost have an idea about these "places" on the space, but there´re some interesting points that I like to share:The first time that someone discuss about a black hole was in the 18th century!!!There´s a special way to identificate a black hole, because they donýt emmit any lightAstronomers can calcuate the mass of a hole, measuringthe speed at wich stars move in the vicinity of the hole.One of the nearest black hole is on the Andromedas Galaxy and is heavier than the sun!If we could send an explorer into a black hole, he could never communicate back to us.
Another amazing thing on this site is the way you can visit Andromeda and of course the black hole, it´s a complete journey.At the same time you can have a great look of the planets, stars an in generla of the space, Andromeda is not the only black hole that youcan see in this site.
I recommended it, too!!

1 comentario:

Verónica Poujol dijo...

Hi Regina,
For some reasons I had not had the chance to read you before. I am happy to get to know how you writen and you write rather good indeed!.

I am glad that you had learned something from "Hubblesite".

Keep posted!