marzo 24, 2008

My First camping

I remeber that I was like 11 years old and a lot offriends, older and younger than I told me about a camping.All of them told me about it, they said that it was amazing and that I could had a lot of fun and they mentioned all the activities.So I were very excited about the camp and when I decided to go, they gave mea list of all the clothe that I had to carry to the camp, I looked suspisciouslyto the sleeping bag and the big quantities of warm clothe that they wrote on thislist.But I didn´t care about it.The they that we left the city I was so excited, seven days in a camp with all my friends, "AMAZING!"But I get surpsised when I arrived to a camp in the forest, youcan watch oly green and brow, trees and grass, no civilization near the zone, The shockincreased when my friends told me trhat we had out tent. When the night fallsand the cold appeared I understood the big list oif clothe.After the shoc pass I enjoy the camp and repeat the experience for 4 years approximatly.

1 comentario:

Verónica Poujol dijo...

Nice story. Be careful with the use of "was, were" and spelling of some words ( shoc, for example....shock). Use a dictionary whenever in doubt. Keep posted!